Vitamin C Power Skin Care Set
More than skin-deep: A Vitamin C boost for a healthy, fresh glow! Vitamin C - the queen of vitamins - not only ensures health and well-being of the inside. Used in a daily skin care regimen, the highly effective anti-aging vitamin activates the skin’s youthful radiance.
Beautiful skin with a healthy radiance requires vitalizing skin care that fortifies key defenses and reduces cell damage caused by free radicals in an effective manner. Highly concentrated Vitamin C power, gentle fruit acid and Vitamin E, which binds free radicals, accelerate regeneration processes, help prevent premature skin aging and boost the formation of collagen in the skin for added tone and a smoother appearance.
Highly effective Vitamin C Power for a healthy, radiant complexion
With the power of six different vitamins, Vitamin C-Plus Serum boosts cell activity, improves the skin’s own defenses and visibly firms the complexion with its instant smoothing effect. Hyaluronic Acid, Leaf Juice and Vitamin E – contained in Vitamin C-Plus Day Cream – deeply moisturize, neutralize free radicals and lastingly calm irritated skin. As an ideal addition to the day cream, Vitamin C-Plus Night Cream supports key regeneration processes. Mild AHA Malic Acid dissolves dead skin cells over night an improves the absorption of active ingredients. Vitamin C-Plus Bodylotion completes the power set. Vitamin E protects against free radicals while precious ingredients such as Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera and Calendula firm the skin and lastingly hydrate it.
Vitamin C Power-Set
- 1x Vitamin C-Plus Serum 10 ml
- 1x Vitamin C-Plus Day Cream 30 ml
- 1x Vitamin C-Plus Night Cream 30 ml
- 1x Vitamin C-Plus Bodylotion 100 ml
- Exclusive gift box
Getting your daily dose of vitamins
- Balanced nutrition: The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends two servings of fruit and three servings of vegetables a day to provide sufficient vitamins and minerals to the body. Depending on what’s in season, citrus fruits and berries as well as bell peppers, spinach and brussels sprouts are especially high in vitamins.
- When time is tight and there’s no time for leisurely meals, a blender can help. A green juice or smoothie with spinach, kale and one apple is sufficient to cover the majority of your daily dose of vitamins, easy to prepare and perfect for drinking on thd go.
- Vitamin power in the morning: A glass of lukewarm water with the juice of half a lemon not only supports digestion and boosts the metabolism, but also packs a powerful vitamin punch to energize and start the day off right.